Introducing London Times Tops & Pants
The wait is finally over! Introducing LONDON TIMES Tops & Pants: a collection of expertly designed separates made with your (real) life in mind. This week on the blog, we're teaming up with three talented ladies to take #LTTopToBottom to the next level. Read along as they show off their favorite picks and show you how to style for work, night out and weekend.
but first: Check out our 5 favorite things about the collection.
From 9-to-5 with Ijeoma
invest in The perfect work pant
Our Sage Pant's bootcut silhouette and Comfort Crepe material will flatter your figure and keep you comfortable all day long.
shop IJEOMA'S look
A Night Out with Jenna
step out with your best silhouette
Designed with your body in mind, our Annalise Pant is the new way to accentuate your figure. Curvy ladies, this one's for you!
- Sleeveless Ruffle Blouse: Jenna's tip? Accessorize with delicate mesh metal earrings and a ball ends bracelet.
- Navy Cold Shoulder: Tuck in your top to show off your shape, throw on a pair of strappy heels and you're good to go!
- Tie-Neck Bell Sleeve: A monochrome ensemble is the perfect opportunity to try a bold red lip.
SHOP JENNA'S LOOK
Spend the Weekend with Karen
balance cute with comfort
With a flattering high waist and a little bit of stretch, our easy-to-style Hunter Pant is the perfect balance between pant and legging.
- Printed Tie-Neck: Weekend dressing means you get to play with sneakers! Try something fun like Karen's metallic espadrilles.
- Lace Illusion Blouse: Karen's tip? Pick a pair of trendy slide-on sandals for a look that's equal parts polished and carefree.
- Floral Cold Shoulder: Accessorize with some simple sandals, your go-to bag, and a really good cup of coffee.